LID 15 is soliciting qualification statements for general managerial services for LID 15’s operations and maintenance, capital improvement projects, finances, and related matters.
The purpose of this request is to solicit Statements of Qualifications from qualified firms (or individuals) that have the experience and capability to provide a comprehensive approach to all aspects of general management. LID 15 is searching for firms or individuals with the ability to manage and oversee LID 15’s general activities and capital projects and provide plans to efficiently administer the objectives of LID 15. Qualified firms or individuals will be evaluated on demonstrated experience with:
- Experience reviewing payment invoices, including pay estimates related to construction projects.
- Experience with document management systems, such as SharePoint and Google Drive.
- Experience with records management for public entities under the Texas Public Information Act.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Availability to provide no less than 40 hours per week of service.
- General knowledge of flood protection and levee systems, including levees, pump stations, detention ponds, and related infrastructure, within master-planned communities (preferred).
- 5 years’ experience in civil engineering or other professions related to the design, construction, operations, and maintenance of capital projects (preferred).
There is no established scoring format. LID 15 reserves the right to use all appropriate information and methods to make the selection of the firm and/or individual to undertake this position.
Submission of Resumes
All qualified firms or individuals interested in providing the specified managerial services should respond with a written Statement of Qualifications to LID 15. Responses may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses must be actually received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 28, 2020, at the address above, after which time and date they will no longer be accepted.
The RFQ may be found in PDF format here.